Nothing has value until someone else wants it.
A cold-constructed pit mechanic of the Ibex racing ciruit, the mech now known as Ruiner was never satisfied with his caste and function in life. Restless and ambitious, he made fast friends with crooked cops, con artists and black market dealers, putting his medical knowledge to work for him first as a underground surgeon doing illegal upgrades, then later as a cleaner, eliminating evidence for corrupt police and military officers. Turning even this into profit, Ruiner is now a Harvester, able to reduce an unlucky victim to their base energon, parts and materials. Ruiner is known for his charisma, cunning and ability to talk himself into and out of nearly any situation. When words fail him, his skills as a crack sharpshooter more than make up the difference.
Pretty much what's in his profile.
Appraisal, Medicine, Combat Driving, Knowledge: Black Markets, Knowledge: Exsanguination, Knowledge: Torture, Knowledge: Criminal Underworld, Knowledge: Upgrades, Knowledge: Body Markets.
- February 2015 Logs
- The Fragile: Blast Off gets repaired and Swivel tries convince Ruiner he's actually good, deep down. PROTIP: It doesn't matter.
- Finale 2 - Prisoner Exchange: The Autobot Security Forces and the Decepticons agree to a prisoner exchange. Tensions mount and shots are fired.
- The Mark Has Been Made: Trepan pays a visit to Ruiner. Trepan lives up to the multiple meanings of his name.
- Right Where It Belongs: Quickswitch comes to interrogate Ruiner, and the seeds of doubt are sown.
- January 2015 Logs
- And All That Could Have Been: Ruiner is in jail. Arcee and Quickswitch decide to talk to the prisoner.
- If You Could: Megatron and Ruiner discuss past, present and future.
- A Dragon In The Forge: A pit fight in the forge turns into something more as the Terrorcon leader Hun-Grr makes his debut.
- Talking Shop and Dubious Choices: Hot Rod meets Ruiner, who talks shop and Megatron with him. Then Blast Off and Hot Rod have a discussion about Shiftlock, the power- and frailty- of choice, and the shuttle leaves Hot Rod with a warning about the ever-expanding Big Brother nature of the government.
- Kaon Uprising